
seconds tick, days pass by
in an existence, in a daze
where do I belong
maybe just a phase
just like the moon
vanishing and coming to full bloom
it will pass they say
it will be fine soon
in a fight of thoughts
between mind and heart
the true one defeated
the pure one lost
in this life of a clock
nothing pleases
to fill this void
looking for pieces
unaware what I seek
its cold here as I walk
life without speech
life in a daze
* Pic courtesy National Geographic
3 comments:
Glad to see you back. Just happen to check this blog and whoaa somethings have been updated. Someone has started updating this place more often than before. Nice.
in a fight of thoughts
between mind and heart
the true one defeated
the pure one lost
nice way to put it.
I believe that its all depends on the choice you make determines who wins or loses. you are the one who would make the difference on who wins and who doesnt. If you like mind u will make sure that it wins or if u like what ur heart says thatn you will make sure that it wins. MeThinks.
The pic has one of the most unforgettable faces i have come across in my life.
And thought provoking verses too..
Did you really write this? I must say they are really good coming from someone in the tech industry and not in arts, literature and such..
Post a Comment