
Time continues to tick
I hear it loud and clear
In every heart beat
In every thought I steer
Like something is waiting
Like seasons are changing
Like life continuing to stage this play
Wonder if I am acting or watching
Do I know my part
Is there a script I missed out on
I am here I know
And I know I am tired
The more I know them
The more I withdraw
The more I try to understand
The more confused I get
Maybe that’s why it is solitude
That brings clarity
Within the blur that I see
The placid surface of a lake
Without the ripples
2 comments:
"LIKE the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart."
-Tagore
So true!
I was wondering about something..do you get inspired by th epictures you see and write stuff or do you write stuff and find a suitable picture?
Either way, marvellous!
Post a Comment